Welcome to the HCV Action forum. This is intended to be a place for sharing good practice, including ideas, examples, tips and strategies for improving hepatitis C care across the UK. We welcome posts and thoughts from all involved in hepatitis C care.
- Commissioning hepatitis C-related services? Our Commissioning Toolkit is essential reading https://t.co/VVVM5NOK5C — 1 day 8 hours ago
- The Summary Report of our hepatitis C good practice roadshow in Cambridge is now available https://t.co/pVgDDJ1JcM https://t.co/cxDsAHhdl6 — 1 day 14 hours ago
- RT @hepscotland: Study shows most people on #ORT successfully cleared #hepatitisC, treatment adherence high & reinfection uncommon: https:/… — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Interested in the power of the peer? Check out this case study on @HepatitisCTrust & @AddactionUK's peer project https://t.co/MNxOaM7qaR — 2 days 15 hours ago
- New to the @HCVAction resource library: hep C 'scare story' true or false posters https://t.co/bzmlSBGaxy — 1 week 10 hours ago